Vimi All in red
Vimi All in red is a liquid fertilizer which is an easily absorbed complex meant to nourish plants in aquariums with additional CO2 supply and intense lighting. The composition of fertilizers is specially balanced to reveal the red colors of red plants.
- Composition has nitrogen and phosphorus compounds which are easily absorbed by aquarium plants.
- Fertilizer has all the necessary elements and substances (C, N, P, K, S, Mg, Fe, Mn, Zn, B, Cu, Mo, Co, Ni, vitamin C, citric acid, succinic acid, amino acids ant etc.).
- Iron and other microelements are chelated so they stay in the water for a long time. These substances are easily absorbed by plants and have no side effects on the aquarium fauna.
Advantages of Vimi all in red
- Easy and fast dosage.
- All the elements and substances are in one product.
- Using this fertilizer frees you from testing the water with inaccurate tests.
- Composition involves substances which increase plants resistance to stress, stimulates faster recovery after transplantation and cutting, quick changes of aquarium conditions.
- Some of the microelements are chelated with EDTA, and some part of iron is chelated with DTPA and EDTA. This allows keeping them in water without sedimentation and provides accessibility for plants for a long time in a wide pH scale. As additional supplement DTPA chelator assures iron accessibility for plants even in hard water.
- Due to increased amounts of iron and microelements, macronutrients ratio especially balanced for red plants and special supplements, red color plants looks much brighter.
- Using VIMI ALL IN RED plants grow slower and denser.
- Red plants using VIMI ALL IN RED start to show red color with less intense lighting compared to VIMI ALL IN ONE.
- Fertilizers are completely compatible with EI (Estimative index) and other fertilizing methodologies.
K – 23.000, N – 3.470, P – 1.000, Fe (DTPA, EDTA) – 1.800, Mg – 625, Mn (EDTA) – 375, B – 175, Zn (EDTA) – 37,5, Cu (EDTA) – 37,5, Mo – 12,5, Co – 3,75, Ni – 1,25, citric acid, vitamin C, succinic acid, preservatives, etc..
Content: 250, 1175 or 5000 milliliters.
Our (recommended) selling price 250ml: € 7,95
Our (recommended) selling price 1175ml: € 20,95
Our (recommended) selling price 5000ml: € 57,95
0 stars based on 0 reviews