Vimi All in one
Vimi All in one is a liquid fertilizer which is an easily absorbed complex meant to nourish plants in aquariums with additional CO2 supply. The composition of fertilizers is balanced for lush, fast and healthy growth of water plants.
- Composition has nitrogen and phosphorus compounds which are easily absorbed by fast growing plants.
- Fertilizer has all the necessary elements and substances (C, N, P, K, S, Mg, Fe, Mn, Zn, B, Cu, Mo, Co, Ni, vitamin C, citric acid, succinic acid, amino acids etc.).
- Iron and other microelements are chelated so they stay in the water for a long time. These substances are easily absorbed by plants and have no side effects on the aquarium fauna.
Vimi All in one advantages
- Easy and fast dosage.
- All the elements and substances are in one product.
- Using this fertilizer frees you from testing the water with inaccurate tests.
- Composition involves substances which increase plants resistance to stress stimulates faster recovery after transplantation and cutting, quick changes of aquarium conditions.
- Some of the microelements are chelated with EDTA, and some part of iron is chelated with DTPA and EDTA. This allows keeping them in water without sedimentation and provides accessibility for plants for a long time in a wide pH scale.
- As additional supplement DTPA chelator assures iron accessibility for plants event in hard water.
- Part of nitrogen in the fertilizer is in a form of amide. Such nitrogen is easier absorbed by plants (carbamide transforms into ammonium through ferment hydrolysis – the form that is most easily absorbed by plants).
- Fertilizers are completely compatible with EI (Estimative index) and other fertilizing methodologies.
K – 27.000, N – 11.200, P – 1.000, Fe (DTPA, EDTA) – 1.000, Mg – 625, Mn (EDTA) – 187,5, B – 87,5, Zn (EDTA) – 18,75, Cu (EDTA) – 18,75, Mo – 6,25, Co – 1,875, Ni – 0,625, citric acid, vitamin C, succinic acid, preservatives etc.. Nitrogen in amide, amino acid and nitrate (80%) forms.
Content: 250, 1175 or 5000 milliliters.
Our (recommended) selling price 250ml: € 6,95
Our (recommended) selling price 1175ml: € 19,95
Our (recommended) selling price 5000ml: € 54,95
0 stars based on 0 reviews